Re: [sharechat] WRI battle warming up

From: "tennyson@caverock.net.nz" <tennyson@caverock.net.nz>
Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 23:19:36 +1200

Hi terry,

>I am trying to decide
>what to reinvest or invest in next.  other than, afi cah cen fbu kip
>tel ten wri     with all the cash which is being returned to
>shareholders .

You've actually got quite a nice line up of shares there.   AFI gives you
the Australian exposure, but of course so does CAH and FBU these
days.  You have the domestic utility type exposure with CEN   and
TEL.    You have property with KIP, which is probably the best pure
property share out there IMO.  You have quite a large exposure to
primary industry with WRI, TEN and CAH.

But you have nothing on the import side of the things.  Have you
considered one of the big three ports ( POA, POT, LPC ) or one of our
leading retailers ( WHS, MHI ) ?

SNOOPY

--
Message sent by Snoopy