Re: [sharechat] Re: Employment Relations Amendment Bill

From: "Russell" <allanrussell90@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 13:58:48 +1300

Point taken, I don't think its apathy reigning, we are all very busy, and
suffer from an "information overload" at times.
Some one going on about "something" down in Wellington, is just a tiny blip
on the screen easily overlooked.
And I know from experience, their is nothing we can do to change it.
I know this can sound negative to some one full of energy and with time and
passion to try to change things.
In summary I feel that the people likely to be affected most are to busy
"fighting fires" that are of an immediate concern, as opposed to worrying
about what is no immediate.
Allan