Re: [sharechat] Employment Relations Amendment Bill

From: "Russell" <allanrussell90@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 17:37:27 +1300

Dont worry, it will be "bussiness as usuall" when it all beds down. The
mineing industry was going to suffer if children had to go to school and
were not allowed to work seams to narrow for adults.
In my life time, the cry went out, the country cannot afford to give workers
3 weeks holiday a year, now we are looking at 4.
Change is the only constant thing, we all get used to it and its then "back
to bussiness as usuall" this time its no different.
Allan.