[sharechat] Re: Employment Relations Amendment Bill

From: mixtrader <mixtrader@clear.net.nz>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 10:23:44 +1300

Gooner & Russell/Allan

Thanks for you thoughts regarding this piece of legislation

There has been lots of debate in the popular press over this one but recent
discussions with a few business managers and the owners of medium sized
private suggests that apathy reigns as most has not kept up with it and will
probably complain once it becomes law.

My thought remains that the long-term effect on business will be a
contraction - ie GDP growth will slow so we all suffer in one way or
another.  I am equally sure that this will impact on the markets so I am
trying to ascertain which stocks would react positively and which would
react negatively.

Once again, thanks for your comments - they are valued opinions.

Regards