[sharechat] Re: re niggle by macdunk

From: nickk@quicksilver.net.nz
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 12:57:06 +1300

I think all Rockbottom was getting at was the amount of personal stuff here
that has certainly increased in number in the last few weeks.  For example,
I had 78 emails on Sunday (mostly from here) with a large proportion saying
nothing but thanks etc.  I agree with Rockbottom that a 'thanks' could be
done personally on most occasions.

I think that's all he was saying and I agree.

Gooner