[sharechat] Gold & PM Stocks - critical juncture

From: "Baa Baa" <baa_baa@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 23:53:06 +0000

I posted I was into my Plan A last week (see previous posts).

Today USDX moved to within a few points of my trigger 88, a breakthrough
point of the 50MA which would indicate further strength to come -if broken
to the upside- (range 88-94) --ergo, the US POG faltered to 394, and
recovered to close under the key 400, as expected. The US PM stocks however
may be showing that <400POG already priced in as many consolidated around
current lows. Some nice falling knives though for those with courage to grab
them.

The buying could get better, but it's already good enough to be alluring. So
many opportunities, but never enough dry powder to enjoy it.

p.s. Sludge nuked itself, back to a whisker over 6, so expecting a rout in
the stocks tomorrow as people lock in profits and wait for stability.
Anything under 6 is a gift. I have eyes for a few sludge stocks but suspect
there's better buying to come.

Gaming galore at  http://xtramsn.co.nz/gaming !