[sharechat] re niggle by macdunk

From: "Duncan MacGregor" <d-m_macgregor@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 10:57:23 +1300

Hi Rockbottom
                           Before you pull something down how about giving us an idea of what you would like to talk about.    Lets hear about your companies your investing methods.    The name sounds familiar, or perhaps it might be only where i have been in earlier life.     you sound bitter and negative, so i must extend my sympathy to you for what has turned you into this person.    I myself skip over some posts which is no big deal but then there are other posters i always click on to.      If a subject is of absolutely no interest to me i skip it but other people might be very interested no big deal.     The forum is a place to share views and systems of coarse we wander off the track sometimes.    Look forward to seeing a couple of posts from you soon.
                                                            cheers macdunk
ps at least enter the stock guru comp i am interested