Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2004

Re: Re: [sharechat] Robbie Random

From: "David & Jill Stevenson" <djstevo@quicksilver.net.nz>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 13:28:18 +1300

+++++Robin,

         A good response to Woody . Einstein speculated upon nothing only the presence of mystery. That is the only course to pursue while preserving both dignity and sanity in this life.. Why extrapolate beyond mystery except for psychological need  ?  Not the function of an adult thinking individual. Neither Da vinci  nor I  would  seek explanation of the enigmatic smile of the Mona Lisa  Only children and the immature would remove the gift wrapping surrounding existence . If we want certainties  -Enjoy this likely one and only life-  Live as though this is no dress rehearsal.

                            David

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Random reply Woody Woody