Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2004

Re: Re: [sharechat] Robbie Random

From: "Woody" <solarmax@optusnet.com.au>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 09:11:44 +1000

My point exactly
He also played the voilin.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2004 9:02 AM
Subject: Re: Re: [sharechat] Robbie Random

Woody/Robin,

   I was going to dodge this one.

  Woody - Einstein  was profound  in numerous quotes beyond his natural field of theoretical physics . I do urge you to read his explanation to an eight year old child`s  innocent question levelled  at that marvellous human being  "Do scientists believe in God "  His answer was what I would present to each of my children as they gazed at the night sky .

                Regards
                              David