Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2004

Re: Re: Re: [sharechat] Robbie Random

From: "ShareChat" <sharechat01@acarda.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 14:30:21 +1300

Not wanting to drag this thread on more but have to disagree and your reply
re an "adult thinking individual" vs. "children and the immature" is like
trying to dismiss Woody's point of view with emotive insults rather than
sound logic.

Pete

>A good response to Woody . Einstein speculated upon nothing only the
presence of mystery.
>That is the only course to pursue while preserving both dignity and sanity
in this life..
>Why extrapolate beyond mystery except for psychological need  ?
>Not the function of an adult thinking individual. Neither Da vinci  nor I
would
>seek explanation of the enigmatic smile of the Mona Lisa  Only children and
the
>immature would remove the gift wrapping surrounding existence . If we want
certainties
>-Enjoy this likely one and only life-  Live as though this is no dress
rehearsal.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: Re: Re: Re: [sharechat] Robbie Random David & Jill Stevenson