Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 2002

RE: [sharechat] how are overseas investors taxed in NZ?

From: "tennyson@caverock.net.nz" <tennyson@caverock.net.nz>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 13:46:08 +0000

Hi crt,

>(Incidentally since "discovering" the NZSE I keep seeing
>similarities between it and the market in Slovenia.)

If you don't mind me asking 'crt', how did you 'discover' the NZSE?

I am interested because the NZ government is keen to encourage
overseas investors, so I am wondering if they can learn any lessons
from how you were attracted to our market?

Since I know nothing about your market, I am also curious about the
kind of companies that are available to invest in in Slovenia.  Could
you give us a brief description of your own market?

Regards,

SNOOPY

Message sent by Snoopy
e-mail  tennyson@caverock.net.nz