Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 2002

Re: [sharechat] NZSE40 1987

From: "Gordon Hossack" <hossack@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 09:19:45 +1300

Hello Phaedrus, this is an interesting exercise to look back at 1987. My data does not go back that far, but I think that if you showed the 1987 chart along with a weekly MACD and also a [for example]   7 week RSI chart,  then the negative signs would have been showing on those two indicators.
 Nick McCaw also points out that basic stop loss discipline would have kept you clear of most of the damage.
Regards,     Gordon

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: Re: Re: [sharechat] INVESTMENTS- ROUNDUP G Stolwyk