Re: [sharechat] Re NewsAlerts

From: Will Bryant <will@sharechat.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 19:42:56 +1200

Hi Mark,

Sorry, I can't see any reason why that would happen, and I'm not aware of anyone else having the same problem.

What email client are you using?

At 12:07 24/05/2002 +1200, you wrote:
This is really for the administrator.

Over the last couple of weeks the newsalerts have been coming through as below; ie, no links given to the alert ?

Cullen's new tack rattles economists
http://www.sharechat.co.nz/ New Zealand's home for market investors
http://www.sharechat.co.nz/services/newsalert.php.

---