Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2002

[sharechat] Indranet

From: Mark Hubbard <mhubbard@es.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 12:49:45 +1200

I see that IndraNet Technologies are doing another public money raising.
Still developing, not yet even funding the roll out of their technology. I
dismissed this firm three years ago when they first went to the public for
money. Has anybody following them currently got any thoughts??

What exactly is their 4th generation broadband wireless technology? Don't
we have that already. I'd love an assessment from somebody who has a good
knowledge of technology issues.

Cheers Mark