Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2002

Re: [sharechat] FFS./FFSPA.

From: "Phil Boeyen" <pboeyen@sharechat.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 09:59:34 +1200

There have been a couple of discussions on this topic.  Have a look at the
posting:
http://www.sharechat.co.nz/archives/2002/02/msg00253.shtml and follow the
thread.

In short, its a question of supply and demand over the two shares despite
the fact that FFSPA (1.86 billion on issue) are ranked higher than FFS (922
million on issue).

Phil