Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2001

[sharechat] LTI series - List of web sites - US financial web sites wanted!

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 12:57:37 +1300

Readers:
A new "List of principal Web sites" was issued yesterday:

After completing a list of UK sites, we are now in dire need of some solid US financial market web sites!

Highly rated chat sites will also be appreciated!

Ease of access to a site, fast operational modes, easy layout and preferably, no fees for accessing, will be some of the parameters used for selection. If registration is needed, that is ok!

Should any of your sites be accepted, then your given name will be recorded against that site ( unless you prefer otherwise )!

Please use my email address for that purpose!
( No attachments, please).

Please forward data before Dec.10, 2001

Kind regards,

Gerry