Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2001

[sharechat] Learning To Invest series: progress

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 14:22:27 +1300

1. Developments in hand.
Early next week, the amendments and additions made during the last few weeks, will be transferred from the Forum archive to the LTI series.

That will include the work by Phaedrus, Snoopy and me.
I shall let you know, when this has been done.

Further out, I shall probably add an article on the Fundamental/TA issues. There are other contributions to come:

You will enjoy the coming articles of a mr. X !

2. Other.
The location of the series in the Education slot of Sharechat is excellent!
Positive feed back has come from Australia and some contacts in the US and the UK:

Phaedrus will be pleased to know that there is an excellent demand for his contributions!

The LTI series was put together by the interlocking skills of four people and other readers could benefit from this.

Gerry

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] FBU - share talk for a change! nickk