Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2001

Re: [sharechat] www.debtmarket.co.nz

From: "Collin Ross" <ceejaynz@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 13:24:24 +1300

Well said Hugh!

I for one am very interested in this market, as our focus ( being retired)
is on  income, so we have been looking at getting out of some of our now low
yielding bank investments, but trying to avoid the "Junk Bond" market.
Regulararity of  Interest payments are a must for us, and also some kind of
means of having the interest rate floating with the Debt Market in General
 as in Fonterra, Richmond)
If that floating interest rate works well, our Capital should be fairly
secure ..

Ceejay