Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2001

[sharechat] Re : FBU - Share Talk for a Change

From: "Steven Link" <seechoke@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 21:16:24 +0000

Strong residential numbers and a break above the critical $2.75 (break out
point in technical tersm) drove FBU share price yesterday.

Interesting to note that we just don't get the maggot ridden companies being
recommended on this site any more - it's gone over to the other forum now
that they have been exposed for the scams that some of them are in this
forum.  Suckers are born every minute ..... I still wonder which
stockbroking firm is behind some of those postings?