|
Thursday 17th September 2015 |
Text too small? |
New Zealand Refining, the nation's only oil refinery, said it has agreed to a three year collective contract with the First Union and the New Zealand Engineering, Printing and Manufacturing Union, which represent about half its workforce.
The new contract will run through until June 2018.
A year ago, the two unions served notice of a two day strike, a move the company said could result in $8 million to $9 million of lost processing fees, a step which was averted by more bargaining. NZ Refining had been in contract talks with unions covering its refinery operators, emergency servicemen, mechanical, instrument and maintenance workers since May last year.
NZ Refining shares rose 1.5 percent to $3.44 and have soared 116 percent in the past 12 months.
BusinessDesk.co.nz
No comments yet
EROAD Appoints New Director Progressing Board Renewal
OCA delivered record full year result
BLT - Strong revenue and underlying earnings growth
MFB - Food Bag reports full year profitability up 5.3%
TWR - Tower reports strong HY earnings
IPL - FY26 Annual Results
May 21st Morning Report
May 20th Morning Report
May 19th Morning Report
PYS - PaySauce to announce F26 full year results on 27 May 2026