Re: [sharechat] NZvsUS & Equity Risk (was Sailing with Norgate)

From: "Fiona Phibbs" <fibz@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 09:46:57 +1200

Hi Snoopy

 There is undeniable logic here in your reply.  Do you have any idea why
some institutions may be using a higher than realistic premium? ( I did go
back and checked my interpretations - that it was an actual risk premium and
not an expected return for the market.  I was interpreting it correctly.)
You certainly give food for thought.

cheers Dean

ps thanks for your candid replies, I will get around to answering your
questions in the other posts in due course