[sharechat] Do you know what I think?

From: "Lazy Haggis" <lazyhaggis@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 21:05:49 +0000

I've posted previously on this issue, but I'm even more convinced now that
the Iraq war is all about the USA getting control of the Middle East oil,
and that a major war is looming on the horizon over the black gold. OPEC
don't like the USA either This, combined with the soaring growth in global
industrialisation and budding new superpowers, will ultimately lead to a
nuclear conflict between the USA and China. Probably not before Christmas
this year, but a lot earlier than most people would imagine, so make sure
you fill your stocking with golden goodies.

I expect gold will soar for a lot of reasons this decade, and who knows,
maybe it will take a dip first because of USA political manoeuvring, but I
think it's a great idea for everyone to buy some gold bullion and also some
quality gold shares, especially upcoming junior producers with highly proven
and prospective patches. For those of you who are not supportive of my
uranium breathing dragon opinion, then fresh water may be a good investment
for you instead.

With all the likely good news expected to be announced from PNA during this
year and next, and that PNA looks like beating OXR in percentage growth
terms, plus there's lots of reasons for gold to soar, leads me to believe
that PNA is unlikely to be much cheaper than today, and could be one of the
top ten performing Australian stocks by the end of this decade. PNA is
currently trading about AUD 16 cents.

That's what I think, but hey, do your own research and due diligence. You
might think that the USA and China will be great trading mates and friends
instead, and the Middle East will happily sell flowers and oil to America.

Lazy Haggis
The Mumbo Jumbo Filter

Premium! http://join.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200439ave/direct/01/

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] NZvsUS & Equity Risk (was Sailing with Norgate) Fiona Phibbs