[sharechat] WRI - an international player- REF The Herald

From: "Karyn W" <karyn_in_oz@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 04:16:22 +0000

Norgate outlines aims of takeover

21.05.2004
By LIAM DANN and NZPA
Rural Portfolio Investments wants to make its takeover target, rural
services firm Wrightson, an international player.

Managing director Craig Norgate told about 20 brokers and Wrightson
shareholders in Dunedin that New Zealand needed but did not have
international-class farm input companies.

"We would like to think Wrightson will be one of them, but we have got to
get its core business performing before we can start playing in those
sandpits," Norgate said.

Open an Online Savings Account today & collect a bonus $30*!
http://clk.atdmt.com/1DG/go/hsb005000991dg/direct/01/