[sharechat] Stock Lending Enquiry

From: John.Loveridge@nz.logicalcsi.com
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 14:22:43 +1300

Does anyone out there know of a broker(s) that allows the shorting of
equities, I am sure collateral will be needed at 105% approx , or even be
able to use my shareholdings as collateral for others and gain OCR as fee.
This type of trading happens in most western indicies but not little ol' NZ
as far as I can tell.

TIA

jrbl

Software Developer