[sharechat] Niggle + TTP (Trans Tasman Properties)

From: Charlie Harvey <cd@pl.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 14:56:44 +1300

David

My oversight. Bit like the sludge/silver explanation for the uninitiated I
guess.

TTP is Trans Tasman Properties (NZX). AGP is Australian Growth Properties
(formerly ASX) and SEA is a 60% controlling shareholder of TTP stock.

I didn't get the bit about the bone though. Careful of CJD
(Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease) with bones you keep gnawing on.

Cheers

Charles

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Stock Lending (Broker) Enquiry Cristine Kerr