Re: Re: [sharechat] Niggle + TTP

From: "David & Jill Stevenson" <djstevo@quicksilver.net.nz>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 14:15:21 +1300

Not dropping this bone that readily. Abbreviations to address designation of companies. Yeah - Sound common sense . T.I.A`s and their equivalent filling dictionaries of the future . Nope !  It`s not a slippery slope I will contribute towards -we are far enough down that road already without my contribution.

                         David Stevenson