Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2004

Re: [sharechat] Goldmoney website Woody

From: "Baa Baa" <baa_baa@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 18:57:02 +0000

Woody, the difference is someone else has your gold and I have mine. Have
you ever requested delivery? Have you ever seen 'your' gold? Have you made a
transaction during a power cut? Can you access your gold when you haven't
got a computer?

How about we agree to disagree on our preferences for storing gold.

Check out the Xtra gaming servers at  http://xtramsn.co.nz/gaming !