Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2004

Re: [sharechat] Goldmoney website Woody

From: "Woody" <solarmax@optusnet.com.au>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 09:19:52 +1000

BaaBaa
You obviously have not read old post of mine. I do have physical gold stored
in a safe place. I Sold my last yacht for X amount of Gold. The buyer paid
me the value of my yacht in 1 once perth mint nuggets when gold was US$398 I
cashed half in at US$450.00.
I trade gold options, I buy physical gold and I buy and sell gold thru the
e-metal sites, e-gold, e-bullion,forexgold.
And yes I have taken delivery of e-currency gold.
I don't know where you live but I can travel o'seas and pick up my gold in
any country I like. The diaspora Chinese use e-gold, that is how it became
so big and powerful.

Woody