Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2004

Re: [sharechat] Visiomed (VSG)

From: robin benson <rob@hammerheadmedia.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 11:12:51 +0000

Hi Cris

Excell Corporation emerged from Manakau City Council's works and
maintenance department, sold to Watson and Hartner in the mid 90s IIRC.

http://www.excellcorp.co.nz/

During the latter 1990s they aggressively went after local-body
maintenance contracts in New Zealand and Queensland. At one point they
were also gunning for a slice of the plant rental/maintenance market
(as in Rentokil - Tropical Plants) and even hired (allegedly) somebody
from Rentokil specifically for this purpose.

I'm not sure what has happened since, with the demise of Hartner
Construction.

VSG appear to have just (yesterday) filed an FDA application in the
area of skin cancer diagnostics.

Regards

Robin