Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2004

[sharechat] Sludge

From: "Baa Baa" <baa_baa@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 11:12:13 +0000

... What a fun day it was today.

Managed to score 11kg of 90%+ silver coins last nite in a couple of bags of
US/GB's. And, what do I wake up to? The -poor mans- precious metal moves to
6.30's and now 6.50's

Listen to me closely here;

"it's not always -smart- that wins the day, sometimes -luck- has it's part
to play. US0.45 in a day on 350oz on the sludge is worth, well, a laugh at
least". Don't you think?

Tommorrow and for days/weeks after that I could be crying on this one, but,
what the hey! It was fun at the time and I've got something no-one will
-ever- have, unless, my kiids sell it to you, and in which case, I'll be
pushing up daisies.

(thinking ... thinking)

BAA

Surf the net and talk on the phone with Xtra Jetstream @