Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2004

Re: [sharechat] The Eric Watson Kiss Of Death???

From: robin benson <rob@hammerheadmedia.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 09:43:48 +0000

Maybe also of note is the quiet shuffling around of individuals
associated with these various ventures. And as a Herald columnist
pointed out, info about Watson's latest UK venture is thin on the
ground.

What's the opposite of "the touch of death"? i.e. when somebody exits,
Good Things™ happen, as in Provenco, the company formerly known as
Advantage.

How is Excell doing?

Robin