Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2004

Re: [sharechat] Robbie Random

From: "Woody" <solarmax@optusnet.com.au>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 08:42:08 +1000

Einstein said there is nothing random in the universe.

Carl Sagen said:
If you wish to make an
apple pie
truly from scratch,
you must first invent
the universe.

Here is something that will send you researching ( Even if only to prove me
wrong ) for months.

First Thought:

If you took a random walk down wall street  then how come you did it in an
orderly manner. i.e Left foor first followed by right foot. The ancient
Ninja of Japan perfected random walking so as not to be heard by their prey.
Are you also adept ?

Second Thought

i.e Humans 5 fingers, five toes, five apendages head, 2 legs 2 arms.  The
ratio of our body parts to each other are goverened by 1.618 the Golden
Mean. Which is the proportions of the Pentagram

i.e. Inanimate: snow flakes each a perfect Hexagram with exact equal sides.
etc???

These are just a few of the Millions of examples I could show you. Every
thing living and inaminate in the universe has a perfect mathematical form.
Even you. Random, indeed, Does your heart have a random beat?