Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2004

[sharechat] Robbie

From: "Woody" <solarmax@optusnet.com.au>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 07:49:37 +1000

It must be sad to have more respect for Jim Henson than for God. Though Jim made us laugh with magnificently designed puppets. Can you really compare him to the Being that created his mathematically perfect body, in this Mathematically perfect Universe we live in. Hardly. I feel sorry for atheists. They actually believe a random event created the world they live in.

Woody