Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 2003

Re: [sharechat] Advise please reply

From: "Russell" <allanrussell90@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 11:42:14 +1300

Re the rental property, my experence has been thats its hard work, you have an investment that is not very liquid, and when the tennants shoot through leaving a mess, you lose money and have to clean up, and re paint and repair, other peoples mess, its discouraging.
It makes loseing money on the share market seem a lot cleaner and sanitary, I still feel the same but there is no mess to clean up etc, and only myself to blame.
Haveing said that it was rental property that gave me the money to start playing with shares.
But it seems to me you already have the money to play with.
Allan