Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 2003

Re: [sharechat] Advise please reply

From: "Woody" <solarmax@optusnet.com.au>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 21:19:16 +1000

In my opinion if you have $100,000. Keep it NZ.   $25,000 deposit on rent producing property, Seek out Morgagee reposession,

buy it ' Cash Positive '
$25,000. Good quality shares.
$25,000 in Precious metals. Gold, Silver.
$10,000 Trading Portfolio US Stock Options. ( Plenty of Internet training guides ) if ready I will give you a good Broker.
 $10,000 In the Bank
and $5,000 Forex trading Portfolio Very high risk but worth risking $5,000.

Woody