Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2003

Re: [sharechat] 21st Century Academy and Jamie McIntyre

From: Jeannie Pope <tzhini@yahoo.com.au>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 18:16:35 +1000 (EST)

From: KEITH CLARK
Sent: Sunday, September 22, 2002 8:31 AM
asking about the 21st Academy, I also attended a free 3.5 hour seminar about a year ago and also like to conduct background reserach. Unfortunately this is what I have come up with...

http://www.asic.gov.au/asic/asic_pub.nsf/byheadline/02%2F185+McIntyre+group+of+companies+return+to+court?openDocument

http://www.asic.gov.au/asic/asic_pub.nsf/byheadline/03-091+Noosa+businesswoman's+assets+restrained?openDocument

Yahoo! Personals
- New people, new possibilities. FREE for a limited time!

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Steel & Tube special div |Congraulations Snoopy Marilyn Munroe