Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2003

[sharechat] Broadway Idustries

From: "FLODEN, Evan" <600180@student.collegiate.school.nz>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 11:26:17 +1300

I am looking for any information about Broadway Idustries. The stock returned
19% per share in the last year and still looks very underpriced. Was wondering
if any one knew where I could get some basic information about them or there
brandnames such as Mercer.

Evan
This email has been scanned by MailMarshal on Europa