Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2003

[sharechat] A happy system by macdunk

From: "Duncan MacGregor" <d-m_macgregor@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 05:50:43 +1300 (New Zealand Daylight Time)

The fa ta debate has gone quiet. Nothing resolved as expected.      So the question remains what Is a good system In this continuance auction we call the market.  My little tuppence worth Is only an opinion, and don't Intend standing on one side or the other, as I use both In my trading.    If I were A full time trader I might consider ta as my choice with a dash of fa but not being a full time trader, and having little Inclination to become one, I operate fa with a dash of ta.   The happy system Is to take your talents the greatest one being common sense and devise your own system, and use fa or ta or toss a coin.        The very worst mistake Is to allow any one to take over and make the decisions for you, that In any field Is disastrous
The reason macdunk and people In his position will never ever become become full time traders Is that we have usefull satisfying occupations that keep us healthy In mind and body, and this continuous auction Is a game to be played.
What then Is wrong With being a trader and useing the magic candle stick for untold wealth you may ask?.
The answer Is simple your god will turn against you, he or she will turn you Into a farm animal with double chins and a belly full of snakes and when you are fat enough you will get called to the Affco factory In the sky.
           cheers macdunk