Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2003

Re: [sharechat] TA Rules Reply Snoopy

From: fntradingsolutions <fntrade@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 19:26:24 +1000

As I trade Options I do not use Stops at all. I  use Combinations of
Strategies. Debit Spreads, Butterflies, Condors etc.

I do know All aspects of FA trading. I studied at the Australian Securities
Institute:
Financial Analysis and Valuation
Financial Markets and Economics
Securities Industries Law and Ethics

I have read every Book Written By Warren Buffet and every report from
Charlie Munger.
I have read the Zulu Principle
My sister is a Fundamental Stock Trader and uses Stock Doctor. I have great
respect for the Software and have studied it well.  However I have
discovered that FA to me is too time consuming, too involved in the Company.
All I need is  Historical data, my Chart paper. The initial setup for one
stock takes about 2 Hours  after that I spend less than 15 Min per day up
dating my Chart and from that chart I trade. FOR ME it is easy. No Reports
to read, no need for PE Ratios, the only time I use any news from a company
is it's AGM and I always Straddle that day so I am covered no matter what
the market does.

YES I do know FA and NO you have not given me any real argument for>