Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2003

Re: [sharechat] Re: TA/FA Nick off!

From: fntradingsolutions <fntrade@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 23:13:24 +1000

WELL IDIOT I AM NOT VERY GOOD AT ENGLISH However I am fluent In five
langauges, and three scripts, Arabic, Latin and Javenese. How many are
you??? You have also made spelling mistakes, should I judge you on that???
No I judge you on your narrow minded attitude towards the perfectially
mathmatically designed universe you live in, but obviously your IQ cannot
fathom that!!!!
As for trades well who cares what you think! Our Company trades only on TA
with four Traders in 5 Markets and all witha start up capital less than an
NZ new car and we all do very well thank you very much, We have a registered
office in the Heart of Tropical Nth Qld Cairns.
 So if your IQ evaluates people on their ability to write English, then
Obviously Einstein would have rated even lower than I in your Parochial
eyes.