Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2003

Re: [sharechat] Re: TA/FA

From: fntradingsolutions <fntrade@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 22:57:21 +1000

Not an Earthquake But an event. All major Good and Bad events are known by
nature long before thay happen.
All Birds and animals left Darwin in 1974 3 DAYS before Cyclone Tracy hit.
They did not find one dead Rat in the ruins of the Twin Towers.
Being born in Indonesia and having lived in Darwin and Cairns Nth Qld I have
been through several Cyclones, earthquakes and floods.
I can tell you without a lie all animals have long left the region days
before. Also 3 days before cyclone Tracy hit Darwin all the Aboriginals left
Town. HOW DO THEY KNOW?
There are signals in Nature that if you are tuned in to recieve you will.
And all Markets are Natural Phenomina.
Scientists know this! Read and study Fuzzy logic Theories. Sacred geometry,
Even the very core of Quantum Physics. All study and now believe that all
things are goverened. and if you wish to study and believe you will find a
far simpler way of trading than all the research you Guys do. I do not care
whether you believe me but I went short on the the Forex USD/JPY
two days before the G7 Meeting because my system gave me sell signals. I
shorted the SPI at 3248 because that was my predicted cycle high and I am
still in there at 3173 and I know that the Next high will be between the 8th
and 11th of October. I know this and I will trade this. I also KNOW that the
USD/JPY Forex contract bottomed at 110.87.
and that I will be going long within the next week or so and I will ride it
up to my Predicted High.
Laugh as you will. But it took me 5 years to learn this I too was as
skeptical as you. I am trying to help you guys however I will soon give up
as I have never been in such a narrow minded group of people.
http://www.insiidetrack.com/
http://www.sacredscience.com/ferrera/gannwheel.htm