Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2003

Re: [sharechat] Cycles

From: fntradingsolutions <fntrade@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 22:59:03 +1000

SORRY FOR THE OCCASIONAL SPELLING MISTAKE but I born into the Dutch and Indonesian languages.
I also left school at 12 years old and spent my youth in the Indonesian Merchent Navy as a cook.
English is my adopted language that I taught myself only 5 Years ago!!!!! Spelling it is hard for me as I come from two Phonetic language backgrounds.

As for predictions Yes I do believe that markets factor in good and bad news days weeks sometimes years before the actual event.
As for Chaos.
Well the Inkjet printer was designed around the fact that a scientist was told that a dripping tap was not random. In trying to disprove this theory he discovered that YES indeed a dripping tap drips at a calculated mathematical pace. Having thus discovered that he went on to Invent the Inkjet printer wich is based on the FACT not the Theory that drips are mathmatical.

In some sense it is, but nobody is capable of perceiving it at any
significant scale.
More people than you could imagine percieve it Far more.