Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2003

Re: [sharechat] Cycles

From: Robin Benson <rob@hammerheadmedia.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 18:30:58 +0100

On Friday, September 26, 2003, at 12:37 PM, fntradingsolutions wrote:

> You know you people are born into a cycle, you live in a cycle. You
> work to a cycle. The Moon, the Sun the Universe all move within a
> cycle. Plants and animals move in a cycle.

I'm with you up to here. I even cycle in a cycle.

> Yet you fail to that the Market also moves in cycles. Parochial.
>  If you really do not believe that the all the Universe in predestined
> and preordained,

In some sense it is, but nobody is capable of perceiving it at any
significant scale.

> and that it was created by a master Mathmatician. Not a Big Band full
> of chaos.

As in The Count Basie Big Band?

> Then look at the perfect hexagon formations of inanimate objects. and
> the perfect
> pentagon formations of all living things.

I can see what you're getting at, but it's to do with the mechanics of
describing how things go together. Yes, the only things left tend to be
well-arranged, mainly because the other ones didn't make it ...

We didn't get an answer on whether TA can predict earthquakes and
terrorist attacks. I believe these events are absolutely related to
other events, but how exactly, and which events, is the question.

Haven't scientists using chaos models had most success with
micro-prediction of seismic events?

Cheers

Robin