Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - August 2003

[sharechat] Re: VCR

From: nickk@quicksilver.net.nz
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 08:18:29 +1200

Snoopy

Sure.......I take your point.

I also accept the company is not earning yet (they were earning from their
airline heart product......but they sold that part of the business to fund
the research).

I was just congratulating some people for a good find.  This share has
probably been on an uptrend for about 1 yr. Nothing 'tradey' about that.

Cheers
Gooner