Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - August 2003

Re: [sharechat] VCR

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 22:49:24 +1200

Hi Gooner,

Thanks for that. I tend to have a "work bench" at HotCopper where I summarize the activities of certain Biotechs.

I transpost these to Sharetrader. Hence you will find  a "STUDY" of VCR on the VCR thread at Sharetrader.

HotCopper is the most important site for Biotechs actually, one reason being the very high posting population.

I like it there and have posted there for a couple of years now.
I have 7 biotechs but I would say you need a minimum of 3 very well selected ones which follow certain criteria.

There tends be to risk of course but the way the "ordinary" companies fall over, I doubt if the risk is much greater. Some very careful study  and comparison is needed.

You will also find more news on HC eg. US Medicare is supposed to make a decision on the subsidizing of the LVAD's (devices) and clinical care. That can total some $US 200 k.

It didn't come through and the next day of decision making is Sept. 15. If they do approve this then it will put a total new face on the implant industry and the share price of VCR must rise IMHO.

Cheers,

Gerry

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Re: VCR nickk