Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - August 2003

[sharechat] ENE Chart

From: Phaedrus <Phaedrus@techemail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 00:56:06 -0700 (PDT)

Phyllis,
        ENE remains in the long-term downtrend that it has been in for nearly
three years. There are, however, indications that the slide is losing momentum
- for example, price action has broken above the 200 day moving average for the
first time in years. There was a confirmed long-term trendline in place but the
downtrend accelerated, rendering this obsolete. The new, steeper, confirmed
trendline has now been broken. In spite of these very positive indications, ENE
is still in a downtrend and is still making new lows. I would be a bit more
positive had the resistance at $2.48 been taken out, but so far this is
holding.
 I know you are a fan of this company, and have been watching it closely for a
long time now. It would be good if you could wait for an uptrend before buying,
or failing that you could perhaps buy on a breakout above the $2.48 resistance.
 It would not surprise me if this stock consolidated at these levels, going
into a trading range for a while.
      Regards,
                Phaedrus.