Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - August 2003

Re: [sharechat] Re: mad cow disease by macdunk

From: "Richard Hooper" <hoop@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 19:52:04 +1200 (New Zealand Standard Time)

I normally stay clear of any arguments as I find them a waste of my valuable time..with no productive outcome.. ...But............
Somethings in life you DON'T DO
...Never shoot the messenger of bad news even if true or false.They give you valuable information that you personally can analyse and make up your own mind as to what to do.
These type of responses will make me (and perhaps others) think twice before  alerting sharechatters of any breaking news.

Best of luck and happy hunting to you all.

oop