Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2003

Re: [sharechat] dogs dogs dogs

From: "Russell" <allanrussell90@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 12:04:58 +1200

Tony I am also here to learn, and wonder if at times I am a fish out of
water. However my fishing tech is based on maths and small rises in sound
companys with a lower share price. In Ball park figures $ 100,000 will earn
@ 5% pa =$96 week or $13.70 day.  If for example it was used to purchase
shares at $1.50 each that went up in value 1cent= $666.66 minus brokerage is
still in my opinion a lot of money. This can happen on the share market in a
minute an hour a day or never, how ever if it happens in less than a month
you are still on the winning side of the 5% you would get in the bank. I do
feel that if it took a month to happen you may not have the exact right
shares for what you are doing, which is better than having the wrong shares
and selling at a loss. Back to maths, if the same $100,000 was used to
purchase $5.00 shares the rise in value would need to be nearly 4cents a
share to return the same value. In my opinion there are a lot of very good
companys on the nzx that are priced under $2.00 which can be used to make
this tech work. I hope this helps.
Al.