Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2003

Re: [sharechat] dogs dogs dogs

From: "Michael Phillips" <michael.p@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 12:26:05 +1200

I think the two that I need to confess were SFH and SUB.  Valuable
lessons for me with regards risk tolerance.

Interestingly, I see that someone bought 25,500 shares in SUB at 0.5cps
on Friday...whilst they are in liquidation with no expected return to
shareholders.  I can't quite understand that one, although I am pleased
that the transaction only cost them $127.50+brokerage

As an aside, after the initial announcement of SFH going into
liquidation...that was the last I heard from them.  I would have thought
that there would have been some form of communication from them to me,
but maybe I needed to register as a creditor or something???

Regards
Michael
===