[sharechat] Re: Tranz Rail

From: "Peter & Janette" <Pete.Jan@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 20:33:07 +1200

So what's going at the railroad company? Selling at 86 cents - 11 cents ahead of the yet-to-be submitted bid!

Who is keeping the price steaming along - and is a derailment imminent? 4.8 million shares crossed the tracks today - surely they can't all be all Mum & Dad investors like me. Maybe Westpac is buying back in???

Do we stay on board and wait for more (with a stop/loss order) or pull the cord to get off at the next stop?

Never realised travelling by train could be so much fun.

Sparky

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] wri pgg wkl and snoopy by macdunk feal.nz